Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Planar 110mm & Hasselblad 2000fcw new price
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: FS: Planar 110mm & Hasselblad 2000fcw new price Reply with quote

Hasselblad Zeiss Planar F 110mm f/2 lens for 200 and 2000-series cameras. This is a great lens that works fine, I just don't use it very often. It's very similar to the 100mm f/2 Planar, but in Hasselblad mount. I also have a Canon EOS adapter for it available. Asking $900/obo.

Hasselblad 2000fcw with Acutematte screen, waist-level finder, Kiev metered prism, 12 back, and pistol grip. The shutter has been upgraded to the more-reliable cloth shutter used in the 200-series cameras. The camera works great, I just don't use it as much as I thought I would. $700/obo.

Buyer pays shipping or pick up in Moscow, Idaho. I'm open to reasonable offers on these, too. Or if my prices seem out of line please PM me and let me know. PM me if you're interested. Thanks,

--Geoff Crimmins

Last edited by gcrimmins on Tue May 04, 2010 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just added photos of the lens. I'll ad photos of the camera as soon as I can. I'm also open to a full or partial trade. I'm interested in a Canon EF telephoto zoom, and an MF long, fast telephoto. Such as Canon EF 70-210 f3.5-4.5, EF 70-200 f4L, EF 100-300 f5.6L, EF 135 f/2L, EF 400 5.6L, Tamron SP 300 f2.8, Tamron SP 400 f/4, Canon FD 400 f4.5, Canon FD 500 f4.5L, or maybe something similar.

--Geoff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting lens.
I have the Planar 2/100 for Contax and will never part with it.
My understanding is this lens is an even stronger performer especially on DSLR cameras.
It makes sense as it was designed for a larger image circle.

You sure you want to sell it? I remember that comparison you sent me with this and other lenses.
This one was only topped by a very expensive EF L 2.8/300 if I remember correctly.
Best of luck in the sale Geoff Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had so much money available, I would buy this lens immediately. It's a fantastic glass!

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy, you're not making this any easier. Smile I've mostly been using a short, fast telephoto for photos of my two-year-old. Because he doesn't hold still for very long I usually end up using my wife's Canon EF 85/1.8. I think the Zeiss has better microcontrast and colors than the Canon, but only when I shoot in focus. Smile My wife really wants a longer lens for nature and bird photos so I'm selling the Planar to fund that. I may regret it in the long run, but we'll see how it goes.

--Geoff

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gcrimmins wrote:
... photos of my two-year-old. Because he doesn't hold still for very long I usually end up using my wife's Canon EF 85/1.8.

I know exactly what you mean. Wink My kids are 2 1/2 and 4.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added photos of the camera. Thanks,

--Geoff

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prices reduced to $900 for the lens and $700 for the camera, back, etc.

--Geoff