MFlenses - A new life in a digital age
MFLenses 2026

Manual Focus Lenses Forum

Explore the world of vintage lenses through repair notes, real test shots, and detailed archive threads packed with images.

Explore the world of vintage lenses through repair notes, real test shots, and detailed archive threads packed with images.
DiskFreeVault safely moves Mac apps and data to external storage.
Spotlight

Featured partner placement for the forum front page.

Carl Zeiss Jena Tevidon 100mm f2.8 C mount zebra
View previous topic :: View next topic  


Reply

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9


Reply

I have always been a fan of the Zeiss Jena Tevidon lenses and I have a full set of them - this is a wonderful proof how fine they are!


Reply

kds315* wrote:
I have always been a fan of the Zeiss Jena Tevidon lenses and I have a full set of them - this is a wonderful proof how fine they are!


Same here , except I don't have full set Smile but I try to have them slowly.


Reply

All I can say is Wow! Shocked Right from the first image, my breath was taken away. The creamy deep
color and bokeh is outstanding.

I wonder what the 'Tevidon' signifies?


Reply

Attila wrote:
kds315* wrote:
I have always been a fan of the Zeiss Jena Tevidon lenses and I have a full set of them - this is a wonderful proof how fine they are!


Same here , except I don't have full set Smile but I try to have them slowly.


I have quite a few sitting around here unused (especially several 70mm)... Wink


Reply

Those are instant money Laughing


Reply

I was waiting for you to post your images, so the prices go up!! Wink


Reply

kds315* wrote:
I was waiting for you to post your images, so the prices go up!! Wink


Laughing