Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Our little home
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Our little home Reply with quote

And by little, I mean it: 700 square feet.
ST605, Spiratone 28.2.8, Fuji 200:

Our back yard. That is the little slough that flows into the river 150 yards to the right. That log in the deep background is the turtle/dog log. Super Tak 55/2, Fuji 200.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice home you have!

The blues & greens on the 2nd pic are very strong. I guess you like Fuji films.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ambiguous, Martin. It is less expensive than Kodak Gold by a little bit. When I bought the latest four-pack of Fuji, there was no Kodak on the Wal-Mart racks. Come to think of it, there were no Kodak products on the photo racks of all three Wal-Marts I have been in lately. I am especially sad there is no more bw400cn to be had in the closest stores, which still are 15 miles away ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Germany we have a saying "klein aber mein" which means "small but mine".

Sometimes I wish that we had built a smaller (and more affordable) house. Now, I will pay for the mortgage until I am 55 or something...
(And it's not a mansion that we have built, just a "normal" house with about 150 sqm on a 680 sqm site.)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish to live in similar environment and house what you have it with lot's of animals. Unfortunately here is very insecure this time , so I did give up for a while.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I wish to live in similar environment and house what you have it with lot's of animals. Unfortunately here is very insecure this time , so I did give up for a while.

When we lived at Budapest 15 years ago our neighbour have had 5 dogs, all rottweiler Shocked

There was a lot barking of dogs in the night. But we felt a little bit more safety.

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am blessed beyond reason to live in this beautiful place. The river is rising this morning from more than 4 inches of rain Friday night and all day Saturday, but no major flooding is expected. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Attila wrote:

When we lived at Budapest 15 years ago our neighbour have had 5 dogs, all rottweiler Shocked

There was a lot barking of dogs in the night. But we felt a little bit more safety.

Wink

Laughing Laughing seems he met the dark side of life before... Budapest actually not too bad now.
Worst part is country side Gypsies are everywhere and they are out of law.