Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Vivitar Series 1 200mm/f3 for Minolta
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Vivitar Series 1 200mm/f3 for Minolta Reply with quote

Vivitar Series 1 200mm f/3.0 lens for Minolta mount. I got this lens a couple of weeks ago from ebay. My intent was to convert it to a PK mount as I have done with a few other lenses, however this one is constructed very differently making it difficult to do. Focusing is very smooth, aperture is clean, no scratches, fogging or fungus. Comes with original front and rear caps.

I would like to sell it for what I got it for, if possible - $115 plus shipping of $10 in continental US. International at actual cost. Paypal.

Or, if you have an M42 or PK mount you want to trade, that works too!

I'm new here (well I've been lurking for a while!) but I've been around pentaxforums.com for quite a while.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by slick204 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little bump.

Any offers on this before I take the Dremel to it? Smile