Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: CZ Jena Flektogon 2.8/35 M42 Zebra
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: SOLD: CZ Jena Flektogon 2.8/35 M42 Zebra Reply with quote

I offer my Jena Flektogon 2.8/35 M42 Zebra (export version of Carl Zeiss).
It is in a very good condition, the glasses are free of scratches, spots, fungus or haze.
The aperture blades are clean and operate fast.
The focus is a little bit stiff but still in tolerances, it can be moved with two fingers. But relubrication would be a good idea.

The Flektogon comes in it’s original box (which in in a very used condition).

My price: 60 EUR + shipment.

Last edited by mflex-on on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a great price for whomever the lucky buyer is Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink
I wonder who that might be?
Cool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bloody #¤%@@!#"/#$€£$¤%=!

i wonder if you can make scripts that when triggered by a post in a right category and right keyword, would email or SMS you so you could jump and buy the stuff you want before anyone else does Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold and thanks. Package will leave tomorrow …

Don’t be frustrated, there are still my great Leica Elmarit Macro 2.8/60 and my great Macro-Takumar 4/50 preset if the urge to buy something is too big.

Last edited by mflex-on on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xjjohnno wrote:
Wink
I wonder who that might be?
Cool

Sorry, my psychic sidebar was switched off over lunchtime, but here goes...Lucky You Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

larsr wrote:
bloody #¤%@@!#"/#$€£$¤%=!

i wonder if you can make scripts that when triggered by a post in a right category and right keyword, would email or SMS you so you could jump and buy the stuff you want before anyone else does Wink

That would be nice for sure! I once got lucky on a very reasonably priced 1.8/80 Pancolar here just by checking in at 07:00 - something I'd never done until that morning. Fifteen minutes later and it would have been gone for sure... Very Happy