Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

JC Penney 80-200 f4.5 macro one touch lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: JC Penney 80-200 f4.5 macro one touch lens Reply with quote

First shots I've taken with this lens. Fuji 400, CVS scanning, and I scanned off of a print. I can see I need to clean the scanner.
Opininons are welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I tried. I'm going to buy a photo scanner before I post any more pictures. Hopefully next month. To much loss of detail and sharpness.

Better lens then the crappy scans show. Shot on a windy day with overcast skies. Shot handheld. I really should of used a tripod. Laughing

Still not a great lens, or even close. But I will reserve judgement until I try it on a good day with a tripod.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I don't know. It looks ok to me and the bokeh in the 1st shot is pleasing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walter
Did you print your own colour photos? or have them developed?
Next time, it is just easier for an extra $4 to ask the developer to provide you with digital photos in a CD, in addition to your prints. Walmart stores do that. I found that it is very convenient (but must be ordered at the same time when you ask to develop and print).
I almost gave up of trying to scan prints, as they never come up with the desired results.... unless you spend on over $1000 scanner made especially for the negatives.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aniramca wrote:
Walter
Did you print your own colour photos? or have them developed?
Next time, it is just easier for an extra $4 to ask the developer to provide you with digital photos in a CD, in addition to your prints. Walmart stores do that. I found that it is very convenient (but must be ordered at the same time when you ask to develop and print).
I almost gave up of trying to scan prints, as they never come up with the desired results.... unless you spend on over $1000 scanner made especially for the negatives.

I had CVS do the developing and printing. Your right I should of had a cd made. I will do that on the next roll of film and post both version.
Off of cd and a scanned print.

The Images above were scanned in jpeg. Not modified in any other way.
Martin thanks, I like the bokeh in the first shot also.

Next roll off film I shoot with this camera lens combo. I will test for clarity of shot, and test at infinity. On a nice day with a tripod. Smile