Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cooke Speed Panchros
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Cooke Speed Panchros Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I have inherited a vintage cine camera(Morigraph Reportage) which has three Cooke Speed Panchros on it..(f2/25 f2/50 and f2/75mm)

i really am no expert and i wondered if these were lenses of value or interest..

i`d be most grateful for any information..

Many thanks,

TT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, if you can determine if they are standard c mount lenses (i think most 16mm camera lenses are) then, with an inexpensive adapter, you can use them to very nice effect on any micro 4/3 camera.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rbelyell,

I think the cine camera they`re on is a 35 mm,i assume this makes quiet a difference,effectively only good for being on the camera they`re on?

Graham.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Graham, not many people have a lot of knowledge about cine cameras and cine lenses, so bear with them (us)...

First it would be needed to know which mount your lenses have - could you show us images?

Thanks!