Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica 5000E blades problem
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Yashica 5000E blades problem Reply with quote

I bought a yashica 5000 E with blades problems. The blades don't close.

After I read that is a common problem with that yashica. Well I didn't read it before to test.

Anybody knows something about that ?

What about the lens ? I can't take any pic yet.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the fisrt time that occur to me, but the questions was answered quickly in other forum yet.

I forgot that in others forums there are a lot of people who know about our hobby or profession like us, or pehaps more.

It's good too.

Rino.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Yashica 5000E blades problem Reply with quote

estudleon wrote:
After I read that is a common problem with that yashica.

I bought a Yashica Lynx 5000, it has not worked retarder slow shutter speed, fast shutter speed worked perfectly. In the studio (service) to make a complete prevention - now everything works.
Excellent camera, I'm very pleased, especially using the flash at 1 / 1000 shutter speed.
servicemanual:
http://pheugo.com/cameras/index.php?page=lynx5000

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Kamerer, very much.

Rino.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

estudleon wrote:
Thank you, Kamerer, very much.
Rino.
Good luck. Smile