Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Happy Spring Festival!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Happy Spring Festival! Reply with quote

Before Christianity took over, Easter was an ancient peasant spring festival, rabbits and eggs being fertility symbols.
As I'm not a believer, I wish everybody here (peasant or non-peasant) a wonderful Spring Festival, which I'll spend with another zillion Germans in Prague. No matter, how crowded it is, it is still one of my favourite places. Somehow, after my experiences in India, I don't really feel like taking any AF-Zooms with me, but I decided on a mixture: Nikkor AF 28-105; Nikkor N-35/1.4; Leica Elmarit 19 and Apo-Telyt 180. Not too heavy, and hopefully something for all occasions.

Thomas

D700 with Nikkor 105/2.5 @ f 4 ISO 320

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the bunnies made of?... A beautiful photo.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the remark Mo-Fo. I have no idea, what the material is called that they are made of. Some kind of reflecting stuff that they also use for christmas-tree decoration.

Thomas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A coloured chrome plating over glass is my guess for what they are mde of, lovely pic btw.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such great lens.