Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lenses in an old book: more pages: anastigmatic lens (II).
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Lenses in an old book: more pages: anastigmatic lens (II). Reply with quote

Hello:

I am going to send to them the pages of an old Spaniard book: my intention is that they turn into a sticky.

Greetings: David.

Last edited by Petzval 1840 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: More pages. Reply with quote

Hello:

More pages.

Now I see that this image is defective. when I could, I will repeat it since it is very ugly to see the wrinkled book.

Pardon.

Regards: David.

Last edited by Petzval 1840 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US camera seller CameraQuest (www.cameraquest.com) is selling a version of this lens made in the 1920's.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a day of sad memory, I send a greeting. I have a friend who has built a 13x18 plate camera. I'll upload the photos and I think you will like them very much. She commissioned a photographer to take portraits.
Sad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What`s the catch? Send them where?
Or I missed a previous topic?
Technically speaking, the picture are moved. I guess you shoot handheld.
For serious copy work you should use a macro lens. If it's not copy work it doesn't matter, use anything you have.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: More images. Reply with quote

Hello:

More images.

Regards: David.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Pages 213-213. Reply with quote