Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Excited about ILC/EVIL?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Excited about ILC/EVIL? Reply with quote

Not sure if this is the right forum to post:

Samsung has one, Sony is rumored to be coming up with three models. With the shaved mirror box, that means adapter heaven. My dream would be to have camera of FF, APSC, and micro 4/3 sensor size and their corresponding adapters, so the wide angle MF lens can function as wide angle. Anyone else excited about the future?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!

Buying up lenses as fast as possible and will sort em out later!
Miniaturization will mean newer cameras but bulky lenses will be tripod bound. Ladies and old men do not like heavy camera lens combinations. The FF option is wide open as you suggest for 35mm lenses. Also for 16mm lenses....even 8mm lenses?

I have no idea yet, of how the 8mm will stand up and there are only a few Japanese domiciled experimenters posting to the net at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes! have done same thing: 5d full frame-great for wide angle; olly ep1-small, great for telephoto at 2x crop factor; pentacon 6-medium format uses wonderful lenses fully adaptable to both 5d and m4/3! very happy w equipment, i just have to learn how to use them! Laughing