Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

King Parrots and one murray cray
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: King Parrots and one murray cray Reply with quote

Not very good but it's all I managed to get on an overcast day.

Murray cray...sort of like a fresh water lobster.You are only allowed to eat them at a certain size and at a certain time of the year.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute birdie and good snaps besides. I like the ghost-looking lobster too, reminds me of a monster emerging from the mist (I'm too much imaginative, I know...) Smile .

Best, M.-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are really cure you did catch them very well!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is part of their display the large white claws also makes them easier to see and catch.
Thanks the parrots were every where eating those seed pods,you also had the cockatoos and honey eaters flying around.We went out for a fishing trip dropped into a friends place and the birds were out and about.....fishing came second Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice captures mofo; you live amongst some interesting wildlife--youre quite lucky in that regard.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks reblyell
You name it and it lives near by.We are right next to the national park....So much to photograph and sooooo little time Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second and third snaps are amazing. Can you share the Camera/lens/Film combo (I am assuming these were shot on film Smile )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is my Olympus SP510uz nice little P & S camera.Digital but not slr....I have been reading it's manual lately so I can get better performance from it. It is 7.1 mp,10x optical zoom.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the upside-down parrot shots are excellent, particulary the first. nice composition ...