Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Biotar 75/ 1.5 T on M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: back Reply with quote

Im not professional tbh in biotars Smile but to me, seems like its from fabric M42 - here are some pics of back
[/img]

Last edited by grapher on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and again on these photos - not dust but bubbles Wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes seems to be native M42

@exaklaus do you guess it's a chromed brass version or Alu?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reserved....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the guy who wanted it is now not possible to catch via PM/email... So its still for sale

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

urmelchen wrote:
yes seems to be native M42

@exaklaus do you guess it's a chromed brass version or Alu?

Aluminium!

Klaus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

going down to 790USD + shipping,
if anyone interested. this price is final.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: on ebay Reply with quote

selling on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/Carl-Zeiss-Jena-Biotar-75-1-5-T-M42_W0QQitemZ220587730444QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCamera_Lenses?hash=item335c0da60c if anyone interested...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be sold easily I guess I cross my fingers to you. Do you have pictures taken with this lens ? I wish to see them in Galleries if possible.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: gallery Reply with quote

Photos taken by this lens Smile

http://forum.mflenses.com/biotar-75-1-5-t-t27164.html

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's going to be a tough one, as you have ZERO feedback on ebay. I would recommend to add other references if you have to give prospective buyers more security! And I would add info on the site with pictures. Just add it as a text line, not as a link as ebay forbids that.

A very nice lens you have for sale!

Last edited by kds315* on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Its going to be a tough one as you have ZERO feedback on ebay. I would recommend to add other references if you have to give prospective buyers more security!

A very nice lens you have for sale!

+1 it will be sell more easily.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so added link, but the system automaticly made it as link.... so hope it will be ok ... Smile

Its discutable to proove that the account on other system is mine Smile - still if anyone want to see it - http://www.aukro.cz/show_user.php?uid=13742014

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: punters Reply with quote

[quote="EdSawyer"]hi grapher -

Unfortunately everyone here expects a deal. Your price is not out of line. Ebay indeed is probably the best place to maximize the sale. You are correct, nice T-coated versions of this sell for $800+ on a regular basis there.

Best of luck with the sale,
-Ed[/quote]

I generally agree with Ed - I've noticed that this forum tends to be better for selling user-condition stuff ... not so much for collectors or the premium-quality stuff.

That said, US$800+ does seem a bit high ... but may not be unrealistic given the very weak US dollar which has declined 25% since the days I used to buy actively.

Furthermore, eBay stuff commands more because it COSTS MORE to sell on ebay. Easily 10% of the closing price goes to fees ... lousy forex rates if you're not US-based ... and the prohibitive cost of shipping.

That said, eBay can command better prices for some stuff ... and I've noticed some non-US and non-European buyers are paying premium dollar for this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished for $928 !

Congratulations !