Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Pancolar MC 80/1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: My Pancolar MC 80/1.8 Reply with quote

The near past time is very excited because of shotting with this lens Smile Old and not in good repair but the pictures are very amazing!
Here is the capture

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! One of the best 80mm lens ever! I also like very, very much mine! Congratulation for your new gem!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens looks rough but it makes me smile. It really has a presence to it. It really stands out. It demands love! Very Happy

Post test shots please!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best lenses are used, the bad ones stay in the box Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely right!!! Who use crap lenses all the time and who keep a superb lens always in box ? Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

revlimiter wrote:
The lens looks rough but it makes me smile. It really has a presence to it. It really stands out. It demands love! Very Happy

Post test shots please!

Smile
Here the Bangkok's shots.
http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?p=16383#16383
and in the last weekend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating which quality you can get from a lens that has been tortured like this one. Shocked Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very smooth bokeh, also in the highlights, from what I can see.