Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji 400 superia Ricoh TLS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Fuji 400 superia Ricoh TLS Reply with quote

This is with the old TLS that has just had a service and the Auto Rikenon 1.4/55mm lens bar the last one which was with the Auto Promura 300 of the Rosellas...hard to get when they hide behind the branches...more patience...Big Dawg I need your porch Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great result! Thank you for parrots!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shooting - #1 I find brill!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks...I like the softness in #1 not sure how it worked but it did Confused
I wish I could get the parrots better for you Attila,They are fairly young and let you get quite close but then they go and get behind a twig Sad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Thanks...I like the softness in #1 not sure how it worked but it did Confused
I wish I could get the parrots better for you Attila,They are fairly young and let you get quite close but then they go and get behind a twig Sad

To get better result on little birds is very hard I know well. This is just fine!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superia is good stuff; you treated it well. i like the bird shot ...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buttery bokeh on the cat leg shot.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the first shot
I looked at my notebook it was F1.4 and hand held(well resting on the bed) at 60 no flash as I wanted to see how it handled low light.The meter appears to work when it wants to on this TLS ,I have just acquired a hand held meter so I may test it against it.
I still get the cat jump/twitch when the mirror hits Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the first and last shots, excellent! That lens is a definite keeper.