Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

C-mount lenses for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: C-mount lenses for sale Reply with quote

I am selling off a large part of my 16mm collection. I've got 2 REX-5 bodies, in perfect working condition and super cosmetic condition. Comes with rewind knob and eyecup. $700 OBO.

Am also selling off these lenses, usable on 4/3 (Four-Thirds) sensor digital cameras. Listed are prices for each. May be open to negotiating.

Switar Kern-Paillard H16 RX 10mm f/1.6 - $200
Wollensak Cine Raptar 50mm f/1.5 w/ hood - $200
(3x) Switar Kern-Paillard H16 RX 50mm f/1.4 - $500
Switar Kern-Paillard AR 50mm f/1.4 - $500
Yvar Kern-Paillard AR 75mm f/2.5 - $250
Yvar Kern-Paillard AR 75mm f/2.8 - $200

Inquire about the pieces you're interested in. Will sell separately. Can give discounts for buying a bunch of stuff.

**I've also got these few lenses that are quite rare, I'm not really looking to sell them but will consider if the price is really right:

*Switar MC 10mm f/1.6 Macro
*Bell & Howell/Angenieux 25mm f/.95
*Macro Switar H16 RX 50mm f/1.4
*Angenieux Type S5 50mm f/1.5
*Schneider-Kreuznach makro-tele-xenar 75mm f/2.8

Can meet up in NYC area. Otherwise, verified Paypal. Let me know if you're interested in anything, I have pictures of each piece!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, sihooyin1. (Is that the name we're supposed to call you by?)

It's always kind of strange if a first post is a sale offer.
Don't get me wrong, but nobody knows you here and this is not a public auction site, it would be nice to learn something about you beforehand.

We really appreciate if a seller participates a little in forum discussions.

Thanks,
Carsten (mod.)