Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiron 28-105mm zoom
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Kiron 28-105mm zoom Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read many and very very good reviews abour kiron lens. How's this like?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a20010494 wrote:

I didn't tried yet Embarassed most of Kiron what I had was a good lens but not stunning except Kiron 105mm f2.8 Macro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
a20010494 wrote:

I didn't tried yet Embarassed most of Kiron what I had was a good lens but not stunning except Kiron 105mm f2.8 Macro

Quality control and hidden faults ruin the stats? Well you know what they say:- "There is a lot of crap lenses floating around on ebay as many of the good ones are kept and not for sale"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think QC is pretty stable on Japanese lenses I have many copies from most lenses and I didn't find difference between them. Kiron never been a top lens. On Ebay every kind of quality is possible due this is largest market place , people sell any kind of lenses not just what is not so good quality. Most lenses came to Ebay because people switched to digital owner died or not used them etc. Very low amount come from photographers who is tested and found quality is low.

Even Russian and DDR lenses has no significant differences on copies in most of the cases.

Certainly if people never tried top lenses from Leica, Olympus or Carl Zeiss they are rave about Kiron or Nikon etc. Until I did try Orio's Carl Zeiss 135mm f2 I thought Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar is a top lens , now I know which one is the top...