Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Parrot for Attila....Juvenile Rosella
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Parrot for Attila....Juvenile Rosella Reply with quote

Thought you may like this little birdie...sorry not on a MF lens.I did take some with my Auto Promura 300mm but will have to wait until they get developed.... any way here is some colour in your winter

The tree has just come into it's fruit berries which these birds love so they are here morning and night,I was about 7ft away under the tree.I am hoping to get the cockatoos when they come but they are rather hard to get as they are wary of people these guys are young so sit and watch me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice, beautiful red!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great capture & color!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I wish to be there ! Many thanks!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your pictures are improving with every post, looks like you have no problems any more using film.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish this was with film it is my olympus digital P&S. Sad .It was early morning with the sun at the right angle,I had used a flash it may or may not have had an effect because of distance.But on a good point I had learnt about early morning sun and the great effect it has on this forum.

I will wait and see what the film ones turn out like as they where from a point with strong backlight......I hope I got the setting right in regards to exposure.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite amazing quality for a P&S.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a Olympus sp510uz cost a fair price a few years ago which I assume is categorized as a P&S? it's photos are ok but when you get the light right they are soooo much better.