Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TAMRON 35-135 Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

This old baby has come back to life as well thanks to the adaptall-to-EOS adapter:

I'll be posting test shots later on. Today it's a rainy day here...
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a very good lens, one of my favourites Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, agree. This lens was my first Tamron I bought to study how re-open a zoom lens for maintenance. After the first shoot I not opened at all , this is a great lens I won't any damage.Smile Based on this experience I bought lot of Tamrons Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Yes, agree. This lens was my first Tamron I bought to study how re-open a zoom lens for maintenance. After the first shoot I not opened at all , this is a great lens I won't any damage.Smile Based on this experience I bought lot of Tamrons Smile

This one is wonderful, I'm surprised by finding the macro capabilities. I didn't even remember this...
Some shots, not a sunny day:
http://jespicturesite.blogspot.com/
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
This old baby has come back to life as well thanks to the adaptall-to-EOS adapter

That looks like a Cirrus adapter. I'm quite happy with the one I got from him, but when I went back to get some more adapters of various types, he just added up all the postage amounts. It was ridiculous - charging about 50Eu for half a dozen small bits of metal in a box. It took a bit of prodding to get him to reduce the total, but by then I'd ordered my M42s from another source.

The second guy I ordered from immediately offered a discount from the price, also combined the postage and reduced it to a minimum without asking. I might give him a try for Tamron adapters too, if he does them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

Farside wrote:
Jesito wrote:
This old baby has come back to life as well thanks to the adaptall-to-EOS adapter

That looks like a Cirrus adapter. I'm quite happy with the one I got from him, but when I went back to get some more adapters of various types, he just added up all the postage amounts. It was ridiculous - charging about 50Eu for half a dozen small bits of metal in a box. It took a bit of prodding to get him to reduce the total, but by then I'd ordered my M42s from another source.

The second guy I ordered from immediately offered a discount from the price, also combined the postage and reduced it to a minimum without asking. I might give him a try for Tamron adapters too, if he does them.

You're right, I got it from Cirrus.
I'm now looking for a second one, to avoid swapping among the two Tamron lenses I own. If you find some, please tell.
Thanks!
Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:

I'm now looking for a second one, to avoid swapping among the two

I too started that way with adapters, my original plan was one adapter on each lens, but... Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is really not necessary I have many Tamron lenses and 2-3 adapter only.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
You're right, I got it from Cirrus.
I'm now looking for a second one, to avoid swapping among the two Tamron lenses I own. If you find some, please tell.
Thanks!
Jes.

The other fellow I've just been dealing with is this one...

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/RJ-camera-accessory-store_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm

The adapters look ok, but obviously I won't know for sure until I get them in my hand.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: TAMRON 35-135 Macro Reply with quote

Farside wrote:

The other fellow I've just been dealing with is this one...

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/RJ-camera-accessory-store_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm

The adapters look ok, but obviously I won't know for sure until I get them in my hand.

Looks more solid than the Cirrus one, it's the same price...
I wait for your feedback before ordering one.
Thanks!
Best regards,
Jes.