Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Top lenses on mflenses.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Top lenses on mflenses.com Reply with quote

I will put here more lens just need time to do it. Till that enjoy this short list, this is the selected best ones you can see lot more at http://www.mflenses.com/gallery.
Many thanks for contributors without their help this site never reach it's position this fast. Please if you have rare or missing lens from this gallery support me send me samples and some lines as a review from lens.Together we can build a number one manual focus related site.

Last edited by Attila on Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a pretty exclusive list. I would, however, add the Jupiter-37 and the Nikkor-Q.C 3.5/135 to it and the Nikkor-O 2.0/35, but there is an excellent 35mm lens already... hmmm.
And maybe even the Zenitar 16 (cause there is no real alternative).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are not in the top compare with others in my opinion, they are good lenses but so far from Carl Zeiss Distagon 28mm f2.8 etc. I think Zenitar 16 is right they have place here.What you think about Orio ? (Our wide angle expert:))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
They are not in the top compare with others in my opinion, they are good lenses but so far from Carl Zeiss Distagon 28mm f2.8 etc. I think Zenitar 16 is right they have place here.What you think about Orio ? (Our wide angle expert:))

I'm not sure to understand what you are talking about exactly. Where is this list of top lenses?
Link?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/top_lenses/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, ok. I see it now.
Well, there's nothing to say about those lenses I think. They're all "champions", so to say.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He! No Mir-1? No Zenitar? No Mir-10A? No Jupiter-21M? No Jupiter 9? No Helios 40-2? I'm really disappointed about your choice... Twisted Evil

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, they are good lens but their quality is not enough for top league I think from Russians only Zenitar 16 and Helios-40-2 reach this quality level others are not. How about these guys ?