Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

incomprehensible seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: incomprehensible seller Reply with quote

I bought the Kaleinar 150mm. more than three days ago, together with some P6 lens caps, and I asked immediately to have the Paypal form modified with the combined shipping (like she promised).

I had to write four times since Friday asking for this, not a single line of reply.

I wrote a fifth letter asking for the purchases to be cancelled, because it's obvious that the seller does not care, and I am not happy to buy from a seller that does not care, because this gives me no guarantee on the items, the packaging, and the shipment.

I don't know if she will accept.
In any case, some people are just idiots.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about this problem, yes some seller are really idiot and I found a cheater as buyer. He asked me to send my Helios-44-2 to him in advance without payment. I replied to him nice try but I am not stupid as he imagine. And he still try to get my lenses without payment ?! I not answered to him and take off the lens from Ebay. He realized that and he said he is sad about because I not understood him Smile! Get merchandise without payment not a language problem at all.