Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I missed this one..!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: I missed this one..! Reply with quote

I was ready to make a bit on this Zeiss. http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320156755112&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

I forgot to keep a eye on on auction and goodbye Zeiss Evil or Very Mad Damm the television.

So now I have time to ask, is this the 200mm to go for? - Any other 200mm lens I shout be looking for?

What about the price, was 160€ a fair price?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was low price, very low. Seek again Ebay another lens goin also if I remember as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sonnar 2.8/200 is an excellent lens. A bit bulky perhaps, but the quality is excellent.

The price was good also because it is not a very common lens to find (the 2.8/180 for Pentacon 6 is much more common), so usually the price never goes below the 200 Euros.