Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 2,8/35...Finally I won it!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 2,8/35...Finally I won it! Reply with quote

Finally I won Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 2,8/35

Click here to see on Ebay

What can I expect..?

link fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a missing part of my collection, I expect a sharp lens with good result
like Kiron or Nikkor lowest categories lens. I not expect this lens reach MC version quality , but who knows. Please share your experience! I would like to ask also for 11 6MP pics to mflenses.com/gallery and one from the lens itself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! Looks like a very nice copy!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a mechanical point of view, it fouls the mirror on a 5D and the stop-down pusher on the Bessaflex TM (shutter won't fire on the Bessa until you partly unscrew the lens..)

I'm waiting on a Pentacon FM arriving so I can use mine...

After I've cleaned the rear elements...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila - I will be more than happy to provide pictures for MFlenses gallery.

LucisPictor - Thanks

bob955i - The 5D problems must be because of FF. I do not expect any problems using Sony A100.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lahnet wrote:
bob955i - The 5D problems must be because of FF. I do not expect any problems using Sony A100.

It's the mirror being bigger and it's arc being different on the 5D from the crop Canons that causes the problems - I wasn't sure what cameras you had so felt it prudent to mention my experiences. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you lahnet I look forward your excellent samples. let me know when they are ready.