Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

some 3M-5CA improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: some 3M-5CA improvement Reply with quote

Hi all,

This nasty title hide a complain from me that this mirror lens (also the MTO 11CA) has the front mirror coating clearly visible.

This is a little bit annoying because it could gain attention from some people or animals while reflectif some lights :

(Rubinar left, MTO right)

What do you think about that, and how would you cure that ? I have in mind applying a small black rubber circle without any glue - just water, as to have sufficient sucling power to stay here by itself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe some window tint for a car?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Window tint screen is a great idea, as it is glued with plain water only ! I have to check with some friend to have a small pieace of it and have a try !

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a coincidence I was looking at some car tinting videos on youtube before I saw this!