Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Which adapter is this...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Which adapter is this... Reply with quote

Few weeks back I got Pentacon 135mm f2.8 lens,
The lens is like this,

Click here to see on Ebay

The problem is, mine is not M42, that bayonet mount. But the mount is inter-changeable as the above link eBay.

There are threads which takes the mount out. Basically mount is in 2 parts, the ring and a mount. I think there are different mount which you can put inside the ring and srew on the camera. The threads diameter.

Can someone help me in the identification of this mount. How can I get M42 mount.. or do I need to but other lens in M42 mount, and keep changing.. Rolling Eyes

Thanks in advance...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens has M42 mount , mount is removable and you can replace to Exakta mount.This lens and 200mm lens mount are replaceable I saw two kind of end M42 and Exakta.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
This lens has M42 mount , mount is removable and you can replace to Exakta mount.This lens and 200mm lens mount are replaceable I saw two kind of end M42 and Exakta.

Thanks...
I think mine is Exakta.
Where can I find M42 mount. I am not seeing any think like that on eBay...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mount is not available separately just with lenses.135mm and 200mm mount are equal. If you buy one with M42 mount any of them you able to use that mount with your lens too.