Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 55mm f1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 55mm f1.4 Reply with quote

This lens has only one problem extremely rare.
Full size images are here

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, too bad about the lens' rarity, but nice shots! The lionfish, from a
public aquarium? Great shot!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! All pictures taken in Budapest Zoo.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first shot is amazing, I think.
Do you know about the Praktica B - Pancolar 50/1.4 lens?

I read someone can do the adapter to EOS lens. I think I will buy the AF confirm chip and try to glue with the mount.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You bought a Prakticar lens with M42 end I would take it , because I expect it has Prakticar Bajonet M42 adapter on the end. Let me know when you get it, it should solve your problem. I believe Prakticar 1.4 not same than this lens not in same league, but I am not sure.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope to receive the 135/2.8 lens in this week. I will tell you if I discover something excited
I trust Pancolar is Pancolar! Smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely a WOW-lens, Attila! Congratulations!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so Prakticar lenseres are same good than before, if I see finish very close to Japanese lenses. I not be very surprised if some of them made by Sigma :(They came out when communism close to end, they sold everything what was movable Sad