Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

walk outside with biotar 75/1.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: CZ Jena Biotar 75/1.5 M42 Reply with quote

Nice shots!
Welcome.

Narciss wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome!
Love the dog Very Happy
But something weird is when I click on the picture to see better resolution, my connection to mflenses.com will break for a while Sad
Don't understand why Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one of my Biotar creations:

I have love/hate relationship with this lens. Some shots look truly sucky at first, but then I print them and they become my favorites. This lens is all about character, not your typical modern wonder with off the charts MTF numbers and silky smooth bokeh.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirius wrote:
Here is one of my Biotar creations:

I have love/hate relationship with this lens. Some shots look truly sucky at first, but then I print them and they become my favorites. This lens is all about character, not your typical modern wonder with off the charts MTF numbers and silky smooth bokeh.

Great capture! +1 to your opinion. Wonderful exciting lens, real character, hard to find similar one.