Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voting for Calendar will begin soon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Voting for Calendar will begin soon Reply with quote

Voting for Calendar will begin shortly.
This thread is to remind you how to vote. I will not repeat the info in the voting threads, only here.

For each month, you pick three favourites and put them in order A,B,C, most preferred first.
Then you will be asked to vote for a main cover choosed from the all of 12 months, and also for a rear cover. Same voting method.

You can not vote for your own pictures.

That's all I think, if you have questions please ask.
-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much for all your work, Orio!

I am sorry that I did not make it to add photos for every month. I really wanted to support this great idea, but I didn't find the time often.
At least I did add some for some months. Wink

Looking forward to voting on the pics and to seeing the final result (as a calender). Wink

Once again, thanks, Orio!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carsten was more smart than me, sorry mate I didn't say thank you. This is a lot of work and pretty shame I not sent pictures to every months Embarassed