Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tessar 50mm zebra
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:37 pm    Post subject: Tessar 50mm zebra Reply with quote

Good evening everyone, I would like to illustrate how I managed to assemble the actuator's pin and its spring of the Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 50mm f / 2.8 (Zebra) lens. For the CLA I followed various tutorials and videos. In fact, the greatest difficulty I encountered was to reposition the actuator pin and its spring. I loaded the elements and held them together with a food bag strap. I held up the movable hook with gummed paper. I then inserted the device into its housing and partially screwed in the screws. Then I gently extracted, after having shortened it, the clamp and I finally fully tightened the screws obtaining a good final result. I attach some photos. I hope it is useful to some of you.
cesare

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pics are here: http://forum.mflenses.com/tessar-50mm-zebra-pics-t83982.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Tessar 50mm zebra Reply with quote

cesare wrote:
Good evening everyone, I would like to illustrate how I managed to assemble the actuator's pin and its spring of the Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 50mm f / 2.8 (Zebra) lens. For the CLA I followed various tutorials and videos. In fact, the greatest difficulty I encountered was to reposition the actuator pin and its spring. I loaded the elements and held them together with a food bag strap. I held up the movable hook with gummed paper. I then inserted the device into its housing and partially screwed in the screws. Then I gently extracted, after having shortened it, the clamp and I finally fully tightened the screws obtaining a good final result. I attach some photos. I hope it is useful to some of you.
cesare

Really appreciate your help, thank you for sharing.