Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 135mm f/3.5 AI in Budapest Zoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Nikkor 135mm f/3.5 AI in Budapest Zoo Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots Attila... I love both, but especially the little bird, his (her?) gaze is so intense.

Guys, this is one of the very few non-Russian, non-German lenses that I am really in love with. And in these shots you can see why. The only limit is has, it has a very flat contrast. But in Photoshop you cure this in one second. And this is not always a limit: for portraits, it can be an advantage.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also found this is a great lens except the "bokeh" I couldn't shoot creamy "bokeh" at all with this lens. We have one place in the zoo fully with this little wild birds, they are allow photographer to pretty close. Distance between us was little as 2 meters.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever tried the micro-nikkor 105/4 lens? Sharp as a tack with
great creamy bokeh! Same with the 55/3.5 micro-nikkor.

Bill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Have you ever tried the micro-nikkor 105/4 lens? Sharp as a tack with
great creamy bokeh! Same with the 55/3.5 micro-nikkor.

I tried them, not micro 105, Nikkor-P 105mm f/2.5 and Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/3.5 they have excellent "bokeh" yes.