Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

zenitar-m fisheye , which lens mount ??
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: zenitar-m fisheye , which lens mount ?? Reply with quote

Hi,
Maybe someone at this great forum can help me with a issue.

I'd like to know which mount is on this zenitar-m fish-eye lens. I've tried already a couple adapters: pentax, nikon, minolta, contax/yashica, canon, but none of them couldn't fit.

It looks like a minolta-bayonet, but it's smaller. I've also searched on the internet, with no results. Confused

Here below are a few photos:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: zenitar-m fisheye , which lens mount ?? Reply with quote

farmer83 wrote:
Hi,
Maybe someone at this great forum can help me with a issue.

I'd like to know which mount is on this zenitar-m fish-eye lens. I've tried already a couple adapters: pentax, nikon, minolta, contax/yashica, canon, but none of them couldn't fit.

It looks like a minolta-bayonet, but it's smaller. I've also searched on the internet, with no results. Confused

Here below are a few photos:

Quoted for anti-spam.
Welcome to the forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably minolta.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the website, they make it in the following mounts:

M42
Canon EOS
Canon FD
Nikon
Olympus OM
Minolta MD
Minolta AF/Sony
Pentax K
Yashica/Contax

This one to me looks like Minolta MD or Konica. They didn't make it in Konica mount, so I'm guessing Minolta MD.

See here:

http://rick_oleson.tripod.com/index-99.html

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's C/Y mount.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It cannot be a C/Y mount, because I've already tried this adapter. It was too big.

Shrek, thanks for the link. Now I also think it's a Minolta MC/MD mount.

There are no other choices left... Surprised

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw Shrek's link and yes, it must be Minolta.