Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

135mm f3.5 Super Takumar test shot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: 135mm f3.5 Super Takumar test shot Reply with quote

Need to do more but just received my 135mm Super Tak this morning so i took a quick test shot to see if it was ok. Looks ok to me but what do you think?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I very much like this shot, the detail and quality of the lighting on the leaves is impressive. Have just bought a 135 Takumar 3.5 and am awaiting it, for my first telephoto prime. This picture and others have persuaded me. Is it the older or newer body and M42?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's M42 but don't know if new or old body. How do i tell?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey andy
nice 'test'--i should test like that! Laughing

btw, off topic a little, but did you shoot this on your gf1 or another camera? if gf1, thats pretty sweet sharpness at 270mm!! how do you like the 20mm 1.7 pancake?

Last edited by rbelyell on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've the later S-M-C Tak and I would expect shots to look like that. However, it's too small to make any comments on sharpness.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
hey andy
nice 'test'--i should test like that! Laughing

btw, off topic a little, but did you shoot this on your gf1 or another camera? if gf1, thats pretty sweet sharpness at 270mm!! how do you like the 20mm 1.7 pancake?
Hi

Yes it was shot on the GF1 which i love!!

I do have the 20mm f1.7 and it is a superb lens, probably the best for that camera.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, then i am impressed at the clarity at that focal legnth--what iso did you shoot at?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pic above was shot at f8 1/60sec ISO400. Usually i have the ISO on 100 in daylight but i forgot to take it off 400!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think your faulty memory was in this case fortuitous!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
i think your faulty memory was in this case fortuitous!
Laughing