Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZ Sonnar 2.8/135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: CZ Sonnar 2.8/135 Reply with quote

pipe music and improvised dances

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxMl2_q-UkU

please turn on HQ (without it's awful IQ)

It is very difficult to focus during movie recording, especially with tele lenses.
But when the focus is right the effect is great - very hard to do this with a camcorder...

Standard VGA resolution (640x480), camera is hand-held.

Last edited by Orio on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard the latter part of that tune often by Scottish bagpipe players.

You did a good job of continually getting focus. Can you stop the lens down when shooting video. Does it require a specific aperture value?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure you can stop down the lens while you shoot. The automatic exposure of the camera will adjust the ISO accordingly.
Focusing is not easy while shooting movie on that LCD with such a long focal lenght. But when you catch the focus the effect is spectacular (IMHO). No way to obtain that with a camcorder!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing! I love the changing focus on the dancers!
Looks like shot with a professional video cam.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I've heard the latter part of that tune often by Scottish bagpipe players.

A few bars of 'Scotland the Brave' for sure, followed by a bit of Beethoven. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Amazing! I love the changing focus on the dancers!
Looks like shot with a professional video cam.

Thanks Carsten. I love the changing focus effect too. Mine unfortunately was more the result of awkwardness than of skill Laughing But I appreciate that you could understand my tentative Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please add to this thread your movies made with CZ Sonnar 2.8/135

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Beethoven
wasn't it Handel?? Very Happy
The sound is amazing, This lens was sharper than the others.Good luck to you learning this medium.And a big thank you for showing us this dancing looks like a lot of fun.