Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 300/4,5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 300/4,5 Reply with quote

I've got this Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 300/4,5 lens and I'd like to know if there's anyone who can tell me the answer to my question: For which camera it was/ is used or for which camera it was made originally?
At the back of the lens there's written M-88/1 mm, beside there is Tair 3C.
I think you all know the midst lens! I got it recently.

I'm sorry for the language, because I can't speak/write English fluently, but I hope you understand me !

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 300/4,5 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Yes, large format lens with custom helicoid.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome - your english is just fine

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was shipped with my Mentor Panorama - 1 (8'' x 10'' kardan camera).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi maty47.
My English is much worse, Laughing but I like to see photos taken with that beautiful lens,
Congratulations

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mutexre wrote:
It was shipped with my Mentor Panorama - 1 (8'' x 10'' kardan camera).

Interesting: I did not know the Mentor Panorama 1 was in 8" X 10", it's meant to be continental size 18cm X 24cm; can you use standard 8" X 10" darkslides in it? And the roller-blind shutter works too I suppose? Smile