Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New (to me) Novoflex 600mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: New (to me) Novoflex 600mm Reply with quote

There are two sliding components. One, which apparently replaces the bellows unit is simply a sliding tube which is set and locked. Am I correct that this is the coarse focus component and that the hand grip handles the fine focus?

Is there a manual or other description of the operation of this system available anywhere on-line??

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have answers to your questions, but I'm sure somebody else here does. I just want to say -- please post pics!!!

I've wanted one of these for years . . .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squeeze the hand grip as far as possible and then use the other setting to set the farthest distance limit you are going to use it with for the occasion.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seele wrote:
Squeeze the hand grip as far as possible and then use the other setting to set the farthest distance limit you are going to use it with for the occasion.

Thanks, I've decided to call the rear adjustment 'apparent local infinity'. I played with it a while and did a few simple comparison shots today.

I put the comparison in another thread at http://forum.mflenses.com/novoflex-600mm-comparison-with-nikkor-70-300mm-t23154.html