Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Beroflex 50mm f2.8 M42 mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:22 pm    Post subject: Beroflex 50mm f2.8 M42 mount Reply with quote

Can anyone shed any light on this particular lens as to maker, formula, lens diagram etc. there does not seem to be a lot of data on this particular lens from Beroflex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome wilwahabri!

Very little here http://forum.mflenses.com/small-beroflex-50mm-2-8-preset-black-and-white-photos-t48223.html

Looks good to me!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:30 pm    Post subject: Beroflex 50mm f2.8 M42 mount Reply with quote

G'day Visualopsins,

Yes I had looked on the site and it was all I found. For some reason there is no data on just this lens out of all the lenses they marketed. I have a suspicion it might be a Tessar or even Planar design, the front element is set way back in the body of the lens.

It came with a MAB auto bellows I picked up, with a 2.5 dioptre close up lens on the front!