Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-L1 and Manual Focusing Lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-L1 and Manual Focusing Lenses Reply with quote

Hi everybody!

I'm trying a Panasonic DMC-L1 that has been offered to me at a very cheap price as a replacement for my Oly E-330 (that was given to my daughter),.

After mounting the Industar-61 on the M42 to 4/3 adapter and on the camera, the camera refuses to shot. (And yes, I put the switch to the "M"anual mode).

Does anybode know if It's there any menu function that should be activated for this?. I've been viewing all the menues and I haven't found any suitable option.

Thanks in advance,
Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it by myself!.
Under the custom menu, there is an option to allow shooting without a lens...

Regards.

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shooting without a lens? Someone is dreaming to put that in as an option. Why would anyone do that?

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Shooting without a lens? Someone is dreaming to put that in as an option. Why would anyone do that?

patrickh

Pinhole photography?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand that to allow for lenses not electrically connected to the body...

Regards,
Jes.