Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lenses for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Lenses for sale Reply with quote

4 lenses have to go :

First 2 are in my sig that is 60-300mm (SOLD)Tamron SP with macro capabilities and 135/3.5 CZJ Zebra ( still for sale $90).
The others are :
( SOLD) Pentacon auto 135/2.8, M42 mount. Glass is pristine, the usual few specks of dust inside ( that wont affect the pictures, but you already knew that) barrel presents some paint loss, a few scuffs, snappy dry blades. I think I can find some caps. Not sure though.
Pictures at request. Looking for 30$ or you can pair it with Tamron for 100$ + shipping.

- ( SOLD)Tele Takumar 200/5.6. Perfect condition, pristine glass, snappy blades, few specks of dust, minor paint loss on focus ring and disphragm ring, small dent on filter ring. No caps. It comes with its own case and hood.
Looking for 30$ or you can pair it with Tamron for 100$ + shipping.

Last edited by Himself on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:11 am; edited 6 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorin is highly recomended.
These prices look very good for tested pieces.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Andy!
I thought you were in Central America.
Send us some hot pictures. Winter is installing here step by step.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamron is gone to a forum member.

$140 for what is left or make an offer!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentacon and Takumar sold!

Last price for 135/3.5 CZJ Zebra Sonnar is $90.