Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Biotar 1.5/75 converted to M42 mount by CSO
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Biotar 1.5/75 converted to M42 mount by CSO Reply with quote

Hi there ..

Let me show you our new conversion:

Exakta bayonet to M42 thread mount.

The lens belongs now to the member of this forum: my_photography

Robert - the technician has done this excellently - (Andy - (f16sunshine) says better than native Smile )

But we need to wait for my_photography's test shots and critics Smile

A few pictures of the lens

tf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive! I now know what to do Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work ... whow..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful work! Congrats!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ! -- Smile

tf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! that's great, a beauty, congrats my_photography!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since it was my lens once, I can confirm that it was an excellent conversion job!! Congrats to the new owner!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing work by the staff of cameraservice Cool congrats

knowing that you can do that i'll watch for exacta mount lenses by now .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes - I must say the same ..

Well done, Robert! Wink

tf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very excited to find out from trifox they could convert the lens from Exakta to M42. Will definitely shoot some photos when I receive the lens.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Well, since it was my lens once, I can confirm that it was an excellent conversion job!! Congrats to the new owner!!

Wow, What a small world after all. Nice to know the root. The lens remains in our MFlenses family. Very Happy

I doubt that I will ever sell this lens. Even if I do, I will try my very best to make sure it is in our MFlenses family.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will not sell ever I am pretty sure too. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Wow, indeed!

I still can't believe that I did not buy such a lens (also professionally converted to M42 by a Zeiss technician) for only €300,- some years ago. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Wow! Wow, indeed!

I still can't believe that I did not buy such a lens (also professionally converted to M42 by a Zeiss technician) for only €300,- some years ago. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

So what... I still cannot believe I passed on a CV 125/2.5 for 500 euros one year ago, and also a Minolta Rokkor 58/1.2 for 70 euros... But smartness comes with age Wink

I think about contacting CSO for converting my pre-war Exakta-mount Meyer Primoplan 7,5cm 1:1.9 to M42 - as long as it is reversible...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
Wow! Wow, indeed!

So what... I still cannot believe I passed on a CV 125/2.5 for 500 euros one year ago, and also a Minolta Rokkor 58/1.2 for 70 euros... But smartness comes with age Wink

I think about contacting CSO for converting my pre-war Exakta-mount Meyer Primoplan 7,5cm 1:1.9 to M42 - as long as it is reversible...

~Hi Spotmatic - Feel free to send a picture of the REAR part of your Primoplan to us.

We can have a look at the mount, if you wish Smile

email: info@cameraserviceone.com

tf