Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: slim Biotar 1.5/75 red T Carl Zeiss Jena Exakta- bargain
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: FS: slim Biotar 1.5/75 red T Carl Zeiss Jena Exakta- bargain Reply with quote

I have for sale my 2nd slim Biotar Biotar 1.5/75 red T (coated) Carl Zeiss Jena - bargain, since it has a small flaw. It has been relubed and adjusted for correct focus by Camera Service Görlitz which also adjusted the blades. Unfortunately one blade had to be removed, so when the aperture is stopped down much, the free diameter gets a bit oval shaped and not perfectly round. So if someone needs a super sharp portrait lens to shoot fully open or only slightly stepped down, there will be no effect on the IQ at all. Otherwise the lens is in excellent fully working condition, focus smooth liek butter thanks to fresh grease.

Because of that fact I will sell it with quite a loss for EUR275 plus shipping cost (+ paypal fees), since I have another one, and it would just sit around unused. I may also consider offers.

I want this offer esp. for beginners or people who always wanted such a lens (but could no have one yet)...

((pics will follow later))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen this lens and can confirm it is otherwise truly excellent.
Nice deal Klaus. Good on you Cool

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Andy!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens arrived as described, thanks you Klaus for the great offer!

Temporally using a m39->m42 adapter now, will search for a exakta->eos or exakta->m4/3 adapter soon to reach infinity on my e-p1 Smile

Wish I could do good work with this legendary lens.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy that you're happy!
Wish you best results using this fast + really sharp lens!