Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

m42: Pentacon 2.8/135, 15 blades like Orestor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: m42: Pentacon 2.8/135, 15 blades like Orestor Reply with quote

Hi friends,
offering a Pentacon 2.8/135, 15 blades, f2.8-32, preset type in great shape with some dust and an 2cm hair!? inside. Glass in great shape. Open for offers. cheers...

added after comment: 20€

Last edited by darmodej on Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how other group-members think, but I would prefer if a seller on the marketplace states the price he wants to realize, instead of opening a side-track of ebay here with people bidding, but without any transparency in the bidding process.
What do you think?

Thomas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madamasu wrote:
I don't know how other group-members think, but I would prefer if a seller on the marketplace states the price he wants to realize, instead of opening a side-track of ebay here with people bidding, but without any transparency in the bidding process.
What do you think?

Thomas

I think it better - usually - to ask a fixed price. But if a person is unsure of an item's worth, then I see no objection to inviting offers. Not everyone has the time or the inclination to track eBay prices, and items command different values in different countries at different times. But I think anyone working on that basis should give a cut-off time of, say, one week. Then the process is like making a sealed bid.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madamasu wrote:
What do you think?

Thomas

He Thomas!
the reason i didn't state a price is the hair!? inside (: and the fact that the lens needs cleaning ...anyway, lets say 40€ + shipping (+paypals 3% if used) btw. it's a full black (not zebra version)
cheeers

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Darmodej,

don't get me wrong. I understand your motives and know you from this group as a friendly and decent person, so my question was not addressed to you personally, but as a principle. Maybe I shouldn't be so principled, should just wait, if more people invite bidders here, and then write a diatribe on FM-lenses turning into another Ebay, which - I am convinced - will of course not happen.Very Happy

So I don't continue here and just wish you good luck with your sale.

Thomas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price down to 20€

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darjmodel, PM sent.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..sold

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very nice lens and the price is great. Did you get it xjjohnno?

Congradulations to both dramodej and the buyer.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed I did buy it, the little LBA devil on my shoulder got the better of me. How could I resist such a bargain? Already owning the Meyer Optik version and the Pentacon 6 blade version I knew I was on to a good thing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
This is a very nice lens and the price is great. Did you get it xjjohnno?

+1 Wink