Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Architecture and P&S camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Architecture and P&S camera Reply with quote

I thought this piece of "permanent architectural adverting" was worth some digital film ... Canon A590, cropped from roughly half original picure (just TOO many bricks!) Lens would have been set at around 100mm equivalent on a full frame camera. At its longest zoom setting the sharpness falls away noticeably.

I actually use this little camera to record old documents that can't be photocopied, in archives and libraries, but it doubles as a general snap-camera when I'm travelling away from home. Unlike most modern P&S cameras it does have a viewfinder, even though it's not particularly good.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love these architectural reminders of time past - my M 8 with ex 50mm lens - Summitar / Fed / 50mm are perfect for these details .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear you like RF cameras - how does the Summitar work on the M8?