Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Camera fair Houten, Netherlands (fotograficabeurs) 22 nov
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Camera fair Houten, Netherlands (fotograficabeurs) 22 nov Reply with quote

Anyone else going to the Camera fair in Houten tomorrow? It's a pretty large fair. It may be fun to meet up with some fellow MFlenses members.

http://www.fotografica.nl/fotogr_beurs.htm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I'll be there, from 09.00h. But I usually also leave early before the droves arrive at 11.00h Wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, our paths won't cross there then, as I'll be among the plebs from 11.00 onwards. Maybe we should compare excessive lens collections some time - among mine a 85mm Takumar I'm fairly confident isn't in yours yet. Depending on which part of Ede you live, I live a full 7 to 10 km away in Wageningen.

Have fun in Houten. Getting there early is probably a smart move. I should not buy too much, so getting in after 11.00 ought to be good for my wallet.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See you there guys.
I have a stand there with a friend to promote my new shop in Rotterdam. (places H12+H13)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer that I can't make it ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a nice camera fair.
Nice to meet DickB and Peter!

Selling went beyond expectations and found a nice zuiko 55/1.2 + contax sonnar 180/2.8 for not too much.

At the end though i was really pissed as two of my petite lenses turned out to be stolen. A leica photar 2.4/12.5 + 4/50. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sorry to hear that Maarten - that's the downside of such large fairs.
But the good thing is, that you could position your new business in the market!
(If you ever need these Photars, I have a few of them ...)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it, sorry to hear your looses.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer, Maarten! Crying or Very sad Now you know why some sellers have their wares behind steel or plexiglass...

Today's catch (sorry Klaus, I *really* could not find the item you were looking for):

Of course, the trained eye will pick out the cherry on the cake, and it's one I'm really happy with because it is in EXC++ to near mint condition, with original caps, and I got it for a price well below eBay Cool

The other ones were quite cheap so I bought them too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
I'm really happy with because it is in EXC++ to near mint condition

wow! it shine Shocked congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, exactly same as my copy Cool

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Congrats, exactly same as my copy Cool

Thanks, and it's damn sharp lens too. Wide open (I did remove the noise though):

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Peter, nice catch(es)!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you have a Biotar 75 finally ! Congrats!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maarten, too bad - so you didn't find them among your packed photo gear in the end?

Peter, good to see that my wallet has been spared the Biotar - although I ended up buying a Contax Distagon 35/1.4 AE. And a great number of (step)rings, enlarger lenses and two Vivitar macro-focusing teleconverters, with the intention of turning these into variable extension rings. And two more Novoflex bellows, one with my first M39 auto-aperture lens, a Noflexar 105/4. And a 135/2.8 close-focusing Vivitar (FD).
Enough to keep me occupied for a while..