Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

"00" Helios 44-2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: "00" Helios 44-2 Reply with quote

I have two "00" helios, but I noticed that one has a N and the other doesn't. Both have the same KMZ logo and the same lettering colors. Any reason why one has a N and the other doesn't?

The Zenit-E that the non N lens came from had a case with a name written inside it. I did a google search and found a match. The name matched a WWII B26 pilot, of course it could of just been someone else with the same name Very Happy .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which one performs better? Did you test them?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: "00" Helios 44-2 Reply with quote

I think when the first stamp was erased, new have made without the letter "N" for economy of a paint.
Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: "00" Helios 44-2 Reply with quote

Kamerer wrote:
I think when the first stamp was erased, new have made without the letter "N" for economy of a paint.
Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Excellent.