Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Asahi-Kogaku 83mm f/1.9 Takumar portraits
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Asahi-Kogaku 83mm f/1.9 Takumar portraits Reply with quote

Somehow I have the feeling that Asahi's oldest fast portrait prime, the 83mm f/1.9 Takumar, is better than all later Takumars... yet I don't know why.

Both shots wide open.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better or not surely at least good as than best 85mm lenses! I am envy really Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Better or not surely at least good as than best 85mm lenses! I am envy really Wink

Thanks Attila, but knowing which lenses you own, I think I have the right to be envious too Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Peter, what a superb quality. Both images are remarkable and your children are extrem photogenic.

My congrats !!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Wow Peter, what a superb quality. Both images are remarkable and your children are extrem photogenic.

Thanks Rolf! Maybe our kids are photogenic, but that does not mean that they are easy subjects Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Rolf wrote:

Thanks Rolf! Maybe our kids are photogenic, but that does not mean that they are easy subjects Wink

Yes Peter, that´s right. Children are always none easy subjects, but they are the best and most valueable we "own".

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very natural portraits again. I like the simplicity of the "posing" of your childs.

And YES, great lens indeed ...

Cheers
Tobias