Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

PLEASE give me a gun!! so that i can ......
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: PLEASE give me a gun!! so that i can ...... Reply with quote

shoot this $&#* hole http://www.hermes.net.au/bayling/repair.html
Came across it while searching for a optical diagram for my supertak 28/3,5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody should call a HazMat team on this guy because he just contaminated the environment with a radioactive substance with his jerk-off stupidity.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well known asshole , fortunately I didn't see any followers.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already seen this before. Its painful to watch, firstly cause you have to respect a bit the people who built the lens, and the yellowish color is due to lanthane , rare element on earth ( of what i read about those lens ).

The yellow color disseapears when you put the lens in the UV rays. Apparently the guy is a dork, and wanted to impress friends instead of hiting someone in his close family.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yellow Pancolar 55mm f1.4 I see beautiful colors from lens, I don't think so UV cure is very important.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Well known asshole , fortunately I didn't see any followers.

Laughing Laughing

I have a supertak 35mm that was almost amber in colour ,took the back len s group out this morning and put it onto a small mirror with the back element facing upwards towards the sun
This afternoon after 7 hours in the sun it was totally clear with no yellowing!