Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak UC 400 - Super Takumar 2/55mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Kodak UC 400 - Super Takumar 2/55mm Reply with quote

Here were a couple photos from years ago when I had just bought my first manual camera, a praktica super tl. At the time this forum was not around and had yet to praise the name of the meyer oreston. As a result I switched it out for a Takumar. Film was Kodak Ultra-Color 400, which is no longer produced. For some reason the shots are very noisy despite being relatively well exposed and the film not being expired. I think they look strait out of the 70s.

~Marc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very good in terms of color and rendition. I plan t o buy this lens, nice shotz Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hexi wrote:
This is very good in terms of color and rendition. I plan t o buy this lens, nice shotz Very Happy

+1

Currently I am using Kodak UC 100 for first shoots with a new camera. I like it.