Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kings Park: Some stitches taken with the Nex5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Kings Park: Some stitches taken with the Nex5 Reply with quote

Went to Kings Park a few weeks ago and took some shots on the Nex5 and some film shots on my Minolta 500si and 700si using Fuji Superia film, we even took some using our Iphone4 and Minolta Defy camera phones. Very Happy
My full article is here: http://protas.metalforfishes.com/?p=570
Here is a few of the stitches I took on the day with the Nex5, it was a bit overcast so not the best lighting. These are all at about 16% of there original size.
These first few were taken with my Jupiter 8 50mm f2 lens

22 image stitch

33 image stitch

21 image stitch

and these 2 were taken with my Minolta 45mm F2 lens

18 image stitch

16 image stitch

I hope you enjoy! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

like them all, think a screen cannot show the full impression getting by looking onto this

i just wanted to ask, how you managed to get moving persons in one piece and undoubled and then i found this, what now let me relax Smile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I noticed that too and was actually secretly hoping someone else would notice. hahaha Laughing