Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

kiev60 Volna-3b
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: kiev60 Volna-3b Reply with quote

It's your fault !!!

After a MC Sonnar 4/300 for Pentacon-6, and waiting for a P6 to Eos adapter, I just got a MC Volna-3b 2.8/80 for P6 Kiev-60 mount. Crying or Very sad

I think this P6 format brings me new ways to explore. You have to be ashame, ladies and gents.

Seriously, I believe that this medium format adapted to Eos should give quite good results as it seems that the Dslr sensor will capture pictures mainly from the center of the Medium range glass.

I'm anxious to give them a trial ! Very Happy

and after all, Thank you !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Olivier,

how are you ?

I got my P6 to EOS adapter few days ago and tried it with the Sonnar 180mm.
Very heavy - but also very clean and clear.
Post your images - would like to see your results.

http://forum.mflenses.com/sonnar-2-8-180-mc-carl-zeiss-jena-t19606.html

Wink Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens is lens , no matter format if sensor is small, will not better than 35mm lenses , but at least good as than 35mm ones. I love all my medium format lenses. I have virtually all from Carl Zeiss Jena I am very satisfied with them they shows they real power on medium format.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rolf, Hi Attila.

I'm fine thank you. What about you ?
I'll post pictures as soon as I'll get the P6 adapter.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great I love to see your results, I believe you made a good deal.