Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ Biotar 1.5/75 T, m42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: CZJ Biotar 1.5/75 T, m42 Reply with quote

Hi again, offering a

CZJ Biotar 1.5/75 T in m42 mount, preset apperture alu type
serial number 3725611.

The lens is in great shape, glass & cosmetix great, mechanix CLAd 1 year ago. Only issue is deteriorated coating on front, and a bit on rear element - looks like oil spots on water - however i did not notice any problems in pictures, maybe a wekness for direct light shot.

Samples can be seen here
http://forum.mflenses.com/mf-wedding-t18669.html

Detail of coating over here:
http://picasaweb.google.sk/jan.ferus/Exp#5256541962822203122

You can have it for €280 (caps included) + shipping.

My eBay account
http://myworld.ebay.at/janferus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check PM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM Sent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserver for 1st PM sender (mflex-on).

Pictures of the Biotar with a Pancolar 1.8/80 MC. Deterioration best visible on 2nd image in the center. Front elemet best over here:
http://picasaweb.google.sk/jan.ferus/Exp#5256541962822203122

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately the Biotar does not go with my DSLR, Canon EOS 5D because the mirror hits rear contruction. I do not want to file away the burr!

So I shot a filmroll with my Contax F, still waiting to get full. The Lens looks pretty and I am giving it to be serviced by mr. Olbrich.

Please give me a PM if you are interested in the lens. I will have to add my costs to the final sum, feel free to send me offers.

Willi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will
Sand the Mirror Cool

It's easy and safe. You will not regret it after you shoot the Biotar on 5D a first time Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here goes again. Maybe this time I will get it.
Willi, please check PM.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Will
Sand the Mirror Cool

It's easy and safe. You will not regret it after you shoot the Biotar on 5D a first time Very Happy

Have to wait a few months, do not want to lose Canon manufacturers warranty.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens is back from Fotoservice Olbrich: adjusted and relubricated (was a bit too loose before, now better defined). Cost: 40 EUR

I do not want make money with this lens, so I offer the lens for forum members for the invest I put in the lens:
280,00 EUR payed to darmodej
+ 20,00 EUR shipment from darmodej to me
+ 6,90 EUR shipment to Olbrich
+ 40,00 EUR service (copy of repair bill will be added, Mr. Olbrich offers warranty)
+ 6,90 EUR shipment back to me
+ little service fee (package and so on)
= 360,00 EUR for forum members.
Please add shipment, I can send registered airmail which is 8,05 EUR in Europe (EU) and 14,05 EUR worldwide.

I offer the lens because the mirror of my EOS 5D hits the rear construction of the lens!

What you get: exactly the lens as described in this thread, relubricated and adjusted be professional service Fotoservice Görlitz, front lens protected by filter, rear by M42 cap.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willi, are you probably interested in a part exchange with a M42 KMZ Tair-11-2 133/2.8 (rare black version)?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Willi, are you probably interested in a part exchange with a M42 KMZ Tair-11-2 133/2.8 (rare black version)?

Peter - thanks for offer, but - I just have another Biotar with Praktina mount which fits my 5D perfectly (mirror clear) and my list of 135ers is far too long ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mflex-on wrote:
Spotmatic wrote:

Peter - thanks for offer, but - I just have another Biotar with Praktina mount which fits my 5D perfectly (mirror clear) and my list of 135ers is far too long ...

How do you mount Praktina lens on 5D?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
How do you mount Praktina lens on 5D?

I made adapter on my kitchen table ...
http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,161741.html#161741

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

has there been a black version of this? I really want such focal length, but (call me stupid..) I really dislike the looks of alu lens..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willi
Your price is very very good for this lens having just been serviced. Very Happy

Get it quickly folks who have been waiting. You don't see M42 versions come up often. Especially so nice as this one for a low price.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrQQ wrote:
has there been a black version of this? I really want such focal length, but (call me stupid..) I really dislike the looks of alu lens..

...don't put words in our mouth Smile .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, there has been a black version, but a) no-one knows if that was a genuine version, b) you won't know the price, trust me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
mrQQ wrote:

You are first one what I know who don't like alu lens looks.. very strange

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Pancolart wrote:
mrQQ wrote:

Easy explanation Attila: when "the look" counts more than performance Wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Attila wrote:
Pancolart wrote:
mrQQ wrote:

Easy explanation Attila: when "the look" counts more than performance Wink

Laughing THanks!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be nice mates.
Asthetics are important to many people often artists in particular.
Unfortunately for Mrqq this lens is not found in black.
I think any black ones are not factory and so quite suspect.
Maybe the Noct-Biotar 2/80 but that is a different creature altogether.

For what it's worth. I don't like Alu either. Mine is chromed brass Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Smile

i really understand both sides - performance is way more important than the looks, but then again, the asthetics, as said very accurately, is very serious factor aswell. Esp since I don't shoot that much, and this is more of a hobby to me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrQQ wrote:
thanks Smile

i really understand both sides - performance is way more important than the looks, but then again, the asthetics, as said very accurately, is very serious factor aswell. Esp since I don't shoot that much, and this is more of a hobby to me.

Since Stan does modifications, maybe the outer barrel could be taken off and black anodized? The correct lettering would be gone, that would need to be redone then. Not sure if that would be worth the effort...it would certainly be a unique piece then.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM

first on line Wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and sold!